Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Intro

*Flava Flav* Woooooow my first post, son. OK lemme stop. First off, shout out to Raider_Wifee for the blog name. So how y'all doing blog world? I gotta admit, this my first time so I feel nervous and as lost as Rihanna's vocals on stage.

*Drumshot and crickets*

Mmm...Ok. Round heah I'll just be....

- Writing up my everyday day going-ons, as I'm a senior and a whole lotta ish jumped off on my LAST year, I got some stories for y'all.

- Along with that there'll be a few musak and video posts on the side (I'm a RnB junkie).

- And basically just life from a 17 y.o. young man's point of few.

So just sit back, bear with me because I promise I'll get better as time goes by.

5 comments:

Raider_wifee said...

Well look at you!! In the big boy pants with your own blog! Do ya thang C!!

Jay Curtis™ said...

hell yeah! I will be tuning in!

Anonymous said...

Hey C! You know I'ma be following =)

C. said...

Thank y'all for the support. :)

A. Red said...

Why am I always the last one to know stuff? *stomps and falls out*

Welcome to the blogging world C. I need to know what y'all teenagers are thinking so I'll know when to put a foot to my lil' bro ass.