Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Freshman's...

…I swear they’re coming in like they the hot ish in school. I don’t wanna get to personal with it, so I’ll just keep it short. There’s this girl(G1) I know, we’ve been cool (and platonic *folds arms and frowns*) since the 9th grade and she’s been with this dude(B1) on and off for about 3 years now. After all the (non-consecutive)time together they finally broke it off. She was cool with it and so was he because he already found himself another girl – a freshman girl(G2). *WTF look* Nacca is you fool?! The girl JUST turned 15 and you trying to get yo’ Robert Kelly swag on?

*sighs and hangs head*

Moving on…When that school bell rang today, me and G1 were walking down the hall ready to get our asses home and do our project, which I’m procrastinating on right now, when one of my peoples walks up to us and tells up the G2 has been telling people that G1 has AIDS. What?! Is you serious? And I was just talking with G2 that morning before - smiling all up in my face like we known each other for years. I’m side-eyeing her ass tomorrow too, watch.
But really, what was the point in that I ask you? Does she feel threatened? Insecure? What do y’all think? Speak on it.

4 comments:

Jay Curtis™ said...

G2 is a freshman, right? If so, that explains the whole story. She's fresh off the middle school bus. That also leads me to believe that B1 has a bleeding heart and loves to talk about his previous relationship freely.

My conclusion: G1 made the final breakup with B1, hence B1 settling for G2. Losers = B1 and G2. Winners = G1 (and if you play your cards right...you too)

A. Red said...

Wow. I wouldn't relieve those days for a million dollars. I agree with JT. The green eyed monster is something else. It's makes people, especially girls, into VICIOUS creatures. And teenager boys TALK TOO MUCH ABOUT THEIR ENCOUNTERS WITH GIRLS. Don't even fall into that ploy. Keep things platonic with all parties, but remember people's snake ways.

Anonymous said...

I agree with jt and a.red. People talk too damn much in high school, they need to just GET OVER IT. The sad thing is that freshman in college are just as bad.

Raider_wifee said...

First off grab a condom for your hand and shake G1's hand because she finally lost the loser (naw for real though..)

Second I agree with JT, Red and Nina in that girl is as jealous as Aretha Franklin is of Tina Turner's swag..

And third.. turn off that darn word verification.. got me typing kbnoigbnjn all over the place!