Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Music: Usher/T.I. - "In My Bag"

New hotness from the Kang of R&B!

"In My Bag" (ft. T.T.)


Ursh is coming back HARD! Round heah we stans for the King of R&B. I support good music and Ush provides that along with a few other artists... VERY few. The beat it hot on this joint, too. T.I. is a nice addition to the song, but ain’t he suppose to be behind bars though? Or house arrest? Either way I'm sure he'll get to spend time with Miss Piggy Tiny and the kids.

I kind of like when R&B singers do braggadocios songs just to hear all the one-liners they come up with.

"You tryna wife it, I already tore it up..."
"I'm so fly, I got permanent jetlag"
“Industry’s in the recession, but I’m still spending from Confessions”
"Wouldn't even have a style without me"



Yea. Like MJB did with "Queen"

What do yall think about the track?

0 comments: