Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Janet Week: Pt. 1

I missed yesterday's post, but give me a couple minutes and I'll give you a good reason. Now let's start JJ week.

Miss You Much


This is one of my favorite Janet songs. The routine with the chairs was new and impressive for that time (I think). Classic song from a classic album. This is one of those videos that really don't need much concept as long as the dancing was great. Why were all her male background dancers back in the day gay though? Or seemed so?


What's It Gonna Be?! (To make up for yesterday)


Not really Janet's song per se, but this was my ISH!! The beat, production, err'thang was on point in this song. Dominatrix Jan was SEXAY!! She was killin the hook. Find me one muh-fukka that didn't like this song when it dropped.

Sidenote: What the hell has been going on with Busta? And what happened to GOOD music?!

Janet Week continued tomorrow.

0 comments: