Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Video: Janet Jackson - "Make Me"



Really, what did you expect from a Janet Jackson uptempo music video but great dancing and her looking all kinds of sexy. Just proves you don't have to be half-nekkid, gyrating, slinging your cho-cha in the the camera to have a great video. It gives me kind of a "Scream" vibe and there's nothing wrong with that.

Janet KILLS the dancing. How does a 43 year old woman shit on the girls that are out here HALF her age (in terms of looks and overall talent[singing, dancing, so-on, so-on]). JJ makes sure her dancers stay on point though, they never miss a beat.

In other JJ related news, she just signed a new recording deal with A&M Records, where she broke out big into the music scene.



A source tells the New York Daily News that Interscope Geffen A&M quietly signed Jackson to a recording contract in October. She was also seen at a UFC fight with Interscope head honcho Jimmy Iovine last month.

“Jimmy has given the mandate to make this Janet record a success,” says the paper’s source. “He believes that he has the right team in place to finally take Janet back to the top of the music charts. It’s a top priority for the label.”

-Rap-up.com


I smell classic Janet coming in the new year. You know what? I think I'll do a tribute to my baby mama Janet next week. Each day I'll post one of my favorite videos/songs from her. She has hits and jams for years so no quite sure how I'll sort that out...

0 comments: