Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy post-Thanksgiving

Everyone had a good day yesterday right? Numerous plates of various amounts of food. The day off, not having to deal with the sick'nin ass boss. Just a peaceful, relaxing day with your loved ones. I got the next 4 days off plus I'm out school 'till Tuesday so I'm good. The turkey was good. Ham was well glazed. All of the rice was steamed right. the yams was good with all the extra marshmallows I added in when no one was looking. Throw in a piece of carot cake and a couple scoops of macaroni and I was done for most of the day. If y'all have anything y'all wanna share on your Thanksgiving experience, gone type 'em up in the comment box.

sidenote: Has any seen Soul Men yet? That movie is funny as hell lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey c! happy post-thanksgiving to u too =) man we ate so much!! i was just sitting around watching tv with my family after dinner cuz we couldn't move lol